12 years ago
This is a video of BJ's reaction. I took a pregnancy test (which we bought from the dollar store :D) in the morning after having a dream that I was pregnant, and sure enough the test was positive immediately. I was like, "no, really..no it is too early to find out. I bought this at a dollar store. It is probably just a false positive". So I set the test on the counter in the bathroom and closed the door. BJ and I said our morning prayer together and I just kept looking at him thinking about the test. BJ was getting ready for work and didn't have a lot of time so I thought I would wait to tell him. I went to clinicals and thought about it the whole time. So as soon as I came home I took another test, once again the test came back positive immediately. I looked at the mirror and looked back at the test and said to myself, "really....I am pregnant!" I started to get really really excited but had to wait for BJ to get home. I decided to decorate the bathroom with all the baby stuff I had accumulated over the years and surprise him.
So, when BJ came home I told him there was a spider upstairs in the bathroom that I needed him to get. He is used to this and smiled and took his flip flop and headed up the stairs, while I followed him with the camera.
(not sure why our voices sound funny, he really doesn't have a lisp or talk that high)
I am currently 12 weeks along and due February 20th, 2010. We have already been to the doctor for our first appointment and went again today. We were able to see the heart beat at 61/2 weeks and actually heard the heart beat today. The doctor said the heart was racing at a good 160 beats per minute and according to the old wives tale that signals that it is a girl, but we will know for sure in 4 weeks. :DHere are some pictures of our cute little one. While the doctor was taking the photos, the baby was just moving all around it was so fun!

The arrow is pointing to the babies hand. It looks like the baby is sucking his/her thumb.

Doing a little pose!
Post a Comment