11/9/09 2:02 PM

(1) Comments

The Nursery in Progress.....

Beej & Chris

I have been busy working on the babies room for quite some time now. I have been waiting to post pictures until I have finished but it is taking me some time to finish because I am a perfectionist. SO....here is a little preview of what I (with the help of my friend rosalee, BJ, and my mom) have completed so far.





I got the idea from HGTV.com. We still have a lot to do but hopefully it will be complete soon! I still need to finish painting the dresser, the diaper changer, and the crib but I think I should be finished by the end of this month which is good cause I am getting more and more tired as the weeks go by with this pregnancy.

Speaking of the pregnancy. Things are going really good. I LOVE feeling the baby move around. It is always a comfort to me when I feel her move. I really can't complain too much, I have been super blessed with this pregnancy. I have had a few episodes of heart burn but a little tums goes a long way :)

As far as other updates go. BJ is working harder than ever with his job and his calling as assistant scout master in the



ward. As soon as he gets home he goes straight to work on helping me paint and various projec


ts around the house. He has also gotten really into coupons lately. I will have to have him post some of the great deals he has gotten this past few weeks.


I finished precepting at PCMC a couple weeks ago and am counting down the days till I graduate in december! I started working as a LPN at a home health agency and am really enjoying it. It was pretty freaky at first saying the words "my name is Christie and I am your NURSE!" wow the responsibility that comes with that! But so far I have a few easy clients that is just enough to challenge me but not too ove
rwhelming for a first job as a nurse. I get paid per visit and most of my visits are here in bountiful which is nice!


Other than that we are doing well. Lots to do to keep us busy with the baby coming, the holidays, and school but
we are loving it and can't wait for our little girl to come!


































1 Response to "The Nursery in Progress....."
the laytons. said :
November 19, 2009 at 4:24 PM
I found your blog again! ha ha Wow what a project! Your babies nursery is going to be SO cute! I'm way excited for you :)

Post a Comment