12 years ago
I went to the doctors today for my 37 week appointment and wasn't expecting to have an internal exam since I had one last week- but after the doctor asked me about contractions and I told her I had several yesterday, she wanted to see how my progress was.
I told her that if I was still dilated to a 1 and had no change that she either needed to lie to me and tell me that I was dilated to a 3 and then look at BJ and tell him what I really was, or she just needed to smile at me and walk away. Because I would just be disappointed if all of those contractions didn't make any change.
Well, I am happy to report that the contractions were doing something! I am now dilated to a 2+, 50% effaced and at a -2 station. Whoop Whoop!
Post a Comment