12 years ago
* Apparently this was in drafts and never got posted. This was dated October 2010 so when Kaylee was about 8 months old.
BJ asked me the other day..."what do you do all day with Kaylee?? I play with her and then I run out of things to do, what to you do?"
Well- let me tell you :)
BJ asked me the other day..."what do you do all day with Kaylee?? I play with her and then I run out of things to do, what to you do?"
Well- let me tell you :)
The day usually starts around the time daddy leaves to work which was around 6:30 am but lately has been 7-7:30 am. And depending on when Kaylee wakes up she will join us for scripture study and prayer.
Then daddy leaves to work while Kaylee and I watch cartoons. Yes, I know they are for older kids but we love it! Kaylee usually eats her morning bottle while we watch. We then go downstairs and Kaylee will hang on to me while I pick up things or sit with her on the floor. Before we know it it is time for Kaylee to go back to bed for her morning nap which usually happens around 8-9 am.
This is when I get online and chat with BJ and get on the computer or work on projects or clean. Kaylee usually takes a 2-2 1/2 hour nap.
It is now around 11-12pm. LUNCH time. Kaylee will eat her baby food and the play with her toys for a bit and then take a bottle. I usually eat when she is playing. This is Kaylee and I's play time. We read books, I build towers and she knocks them down, or we will run errands or go on a short walk.
Nap Time again comes now...and varies with each day. Nap time happens anywhere between 1-4pm but usually around 2:30pm and she will sleep for about an hour in a half. I get things cleaned up for when daddy comes up and sometimes read.
Dinner time. Kaylee wakes up and sits in her high chair and snacks while I make dinner. Then DADDY comes home and Kaylee is as happy as can be. She cuddles right up to him. No matter where she is when daddy comes home- he comes and gets her and will hold her for a bit. :-) Soo cute.
Isn't being a Mom so much fun!!
Isn't being a Mom so much fun!!
Post a Comment