6/16/13 2:35 PM

(0) Comments

Father's Day 2013

Beej & Chris

I know I am biased, but the kids and I like to think that he is the BEST DADDY IN THE WORLD!!!!

Everyday when daddy goes to work, the kids run to the front door and scream "LOVE YOU DADDY. BYE. LOVE YOU. BYE" and throughout the day they will ask where Dad is and when he is coming home.

As soon as Dad gets home- he sets his stuff down and gets down on the floor to play with the kids, or takes the kids outside while he mows the lawn or whatever else he needs to do. Daddy has soo much patience with the kids, and will let them help him with whatever he is doing.
I asked Kaylee the following questions about her dad, and this is what she came up with:

My Daddy's name is:.... BJ
My Dad is  5 years old
His hair is "He doesn't have no hair" and his eyes are.....  black
My Dads favorite food in the whole world is..... Pizza
My Dad's favorite color is..... Red
My Dad likes to wear....Red
My Dads job is... To work on the shed
He loves to eat... PIZZA! and Pasta
He is smart because he knows... how to go to work
My Dad works hard at.... taking some rest
Daddy always tells me... "to stay right there"
I'm happy when Daddy ....."Says sorry"
I Love my Dad because....."he makes us happy and strong"


WE LOVE YOU DADDY!!!!!!
0 Responses to "Father's Day 2013"

Post a Comment