12 years ago
Since Kaylee is getting older we decided not to invite all of our families to come celebrate her birthday. Like I said before, I just don't want her to expect it every year and become spoiled. Don't get me wrong- I LOVE birthdays and it is a day to spoil your kiddos. But she can have fun and feel special with just a few people.
Since Grandma Tenney was in town we had her and JC, Anya and Light over for dinner and a puppet show.
Kaylee also opened her presents from mom and dad at this time.
The kids were loving having JC down on the floor tickling and playing with them.
One of Kaylee's requests for her birthday was to have her dad do a magic show. BJ was such a good sport and put on a hilarious and amazing magic show. I didn't get any pictures only a video of it. I had not laughed that much in a long time. It was fun.
Mom and Dad also did a puppet show for everyone. The kids then put on their own puppet show. We then had pizza and salad for dinner. During our little party Papa Bruce and Aunt JQ stopped by and dropped off a present for Kaylee. She was so excited. Thanks everyone for your support. We have some pretty good family!
Post a Comment