4/17/15 10:03 AM

(0) Comments

Building a snowman in April

Beej & Chris

Only in Utah will you have a big snowstorm in APRIL to then have it be totally gone the following day :)

Since Baby Ashlynn joined our family in January and before that I was too pregnant to play outside in the snow; we took full advantage of this snow day. Our friend Miranda invited us over to her house to play. Ashley and her kids joined us there as well.

I stayed inside at first with the baby


After I fed her and put her down for a nap in her car seat I joined the kids outside to build a snowman







We had SO much fun! I love playing with my kids, and it is sometimes hard when you are adjusting to having a new baby who can't be out in the cold. Miranda stayed inside with her littlest and listened for the baby while I got to play with Kaylee and Connor outside.


Ta Da! Here are our Snowmen!



Teaching the kids how to make snow angels

Building a castle with buckets
Kaylee being a big helper and attempting to carry Miranda's daughter


Warming up with some hot coccoa

I love this face Connor is making. He has been doing it a lot lately and it makes me smile every time.

Ashlynn waking up from her nap as happy as can be!


0 Responses to "Building a snowman in April "

Post a Comment