12 years ago
I am so Thankful for this cute boy who has the cutest cheeks and the softest and kindest heart. He loves to cuddle and gives the BEST hugs.
I am Thankful for a fireplace. It is just as amazing as I imagined it would be.
I am thankful that my kids LOVE school and that they have such great teachers
I am thankful for cousins and the amazing influence they have on my kids
I am thankful that my kids LOVE each other and enjoy playing with one another
I am so thankful for my Kaylee bean. She is such a great helper and has the most sensitive heart.
I am thankful for the temple and how close it is. I'm thankful for the amazing blessing of peace I feel every time I go inside.
I am thankful we have two great cars that keep us safe and get us to where we need and want to be. I am also thankful for the portable battery charger that helped get us through a few months before we finally ended up having to buy a new battery for our Pilot.
I am so thankful for this baby girl. Ashlynn is the sweetest and happiest baby. She sleeps good. Eats good. Plays with her siblings good, and gives the best cuddles. Ashlynn is so much fun. We are loving seeing her personality coming out.
I am thankful that these kids love to draw. Their pictures and notes are the cutest ever!
I am thankful for my education as a nurse and the usefulness it is when my kids are sick. I am also very thankful for their daddy (my amazing husband BJ) who takes care of the kids when they are sick. Without fail, they almost always get sick on the 1 day a week that I work. BJ of course always does an amazing job at taking care of the kids. They LOVE him so much.
Happy Thanksgiving from Our Family to Yours!
Post a Comment