2/10/16 12:24 PM

(0) Comments

Uncle Nate's return

BJ

The day I have been waiting for finally arrived! My brother is coming home from his mission from Rochester, NY!!!! I had always wanted to decorate the overpass with cups to surprise him. BJ went to play basketball so I didn't think I would be able to get it done. I teasingly told him he could go after basketball and put it up himself ha ha
Well- GUESS WHO SURPRISED ME!!! He not only stopped at the store to buy cups, but then had to go back and get a different size that would fit. He did all of this at 11pm ish by himself! I was blown away. Totally shocked. YES, I have the best husband ever. 

All the kids waiting for their UNCLE NATE at the airport
We love our Uncle Nate   





Airport hugs! THE BEST EVER! After waiting for what seemed like forever with Nate's flight delays he finally got home. We went back to Mom and Dad's house for some homemade sub sandwiches and then met with the Stake President where Nathan was released as a missionary.
 


A few days later Nate came over to see our new house along with Mom and Dad & Johnathon and Kierston.

The boys attempting to climb up the slide. It was a lot harder than they anticipated ha ha

0 Responses to "Uncle Nate's return"

Post a Comment