9/9/10 8:57 AM

(1) Comments

PT update

Beej & Chris

Physical Therapy has been going pretty good. The PT doesn't think surgery will help me because of how unstable I am with my loose ligaments so the best thing I can do right now is physical therapy. I really like this PT, he seems to know what he is talking about. He has been doing this for a long time and has a lot of good experience. Having my knees taped and wearing good shoes with my inserts help significantly. I just ran around the block and my knees didn't blow up like two balloons so that is good :) It doesn't feel like I am doing much at physical therapy but it apparently is helping. I get on the total gym for 10 minutes, bike for 15 minutes, the PT stretches me (ouch!) and then they ice and stem my knees. I am hoping as I stregthen my cartilage that the PT will then push me even harder. I know that running is the hardest on your knees but my dream is to be able to run at least a 6k. I can deal with the pain after the run...I just want to be able to DO it. I am so determined to give it my all. I just hope the PT is willing to push me.
1 Response to "PT update"
Becca said :
September 12, 2010 at 9:30 PM
Just looked at your photos of your cute little girl! She's adorable!

Post a Comment