10/22/10 6:20 AM

(1) Comments

Deal yo!

BJ

This is BJ, just wanted to post the latest deal:

Since halloween is coming around, I decided we should spend $2.25 for all of the above!

Well, you have to take into account my first candy shopping spree where I spent just under $25 - since that gave me the ability to not spend any money the next time!
Regardless, $27 to help make those kids teeth rot (and our own!) is great

You should have seen the people in the store - 
"You got $50 worth of stuff for free!?"  "Did your wife teach you?"
Something like that  :)

Happy Dealing!
1 Response to "Deal yo!"
the laytons. said :
October 22, 2010 at 12:08 PM
Christie told me about this post so i had to check it out. I must say i had NO IDEA you had got that much candy for seriously 2$?!!?!?!?!? You are incredible BJ! Feel free to teach me how you did it anytime! ha ha

Post a Comment