12/3/11 12:41 PM

(1) Comments

Brynlee and Desiree!

Beej & Chris


We just can't get together enough with the Layton's. Kaylee just loves playing with Brynlee and I love visiting with Challae. So it is a win win!

If you look to the left you can have a sneak peak of Brynlee's new brother Everett (isn't he a cutie!). Everett and Connor are just over 3 months different in age.




I only got one picture of Kaylee playing with her cousin Desiree or Deseeee as Kaylee calls her. But these two are inseparable. Kaylee grabs Desiree's hand and takes her everywhere she goes. She loves playing with her and frequently wakes up saying her name in hopes we go play with her.
I am so grateful Kaylee has such good friends!
1 Response to "Brynlee and Desiree!"
the laytons. said :
December 5, 2011 at 8:22 PM
oh my gosh those are so fun! you've got to email me those pictures! brin really loves kaylee :) it makes me so happy!

Post a Comment