12/15/11 2:00 PM

(0) Comments

Getting all ready for Christmas

Beej & Chris

We set up the Christmas tree and all the decorations right after Thanksgiving.

Here is the front room before we set up the tree.


While we were getting everything out Kaylee was talking to her dolls
and Connor was hanging out in his toy saucer
This picture just makes me smile :D



I just love how big Connor looks in this picture.





Putting the star on the Christmas tree


Playing with the Nativity set Papa Bruce and Grandma Sherry gave the kids.
I love how Connor has his hand on Kaylee and Kaylee is pushing back onto Connor in this picture. They just love each other soo much it is so cute.

We took a few family video's of us putting on the ornaments on the Christmas tree but they are kind of long so I am not going to upload them here. But it was fun as always. I love the tradition we have (that we got from grandma and grandpa scott) of buying or making a new ornament to represent each year. It is always so fun to go through all the ornaments and remember why we chose them and all the memories that come from each one.
0 Responses to "Getting all ready for Christmas"

Post a Comment