2/12/12 8:31 AM

(0) Comments

New Years 2011

Beej & Chris

I didn't get any pictures from New Years...but my mom did so I will just borrow a few of hers. But we celebrated at Grandma & Grandpa Scott's house and had a blast. Kaylee and Connor went to sleep so BJ and I were able to play games and relax. Here are a few pictures my mom took
THE BEST TREAT (bacon covered little smokies)
My sexy husband ;)
Traditional pizza pockets and jalapeno poppers- yum!
Connors smile is sooo contagious
Uncle Johnathon and Uncle Nate messin' around
Homemade jalapeno poppers covered in bacon

Kisses x0x0

yummy raspberry juice
Being the good mom I am- I woke Kaylee up to celebrate with us. She wasn't tired AT ALL ;)
This picture was taken before midnight of course. Connor was sound asleep while we screamed and rang in the new year. (Don't worry buddy- next year)

Uh oh- kids are in trouble
Mommy daughter love
Cheers! Happy New Year


I made a lot of goals but nothing set in stone except for.....
* I can't get on facebook unless I have read my scriptures first. Sad I know, but it has really helped me to put my focus back to what is important!
0 Responses to "New Years 2011"

Post a Comment