2/16/12 7:19 PM

(0) Comments

Valentines Day 2012

Beej & Chris

 If you know me well- you know that Valentines day is one of my favorite holidays! I love all the pink and red colors, I love how everyone is so happy and giving, and I love all the romance and love that is all around. With my birthday, Kaylee's birthday and valentines day- February is just an all around great month! :D
 My mom always set out treats and a small toy for us the morning of Valentines- so I of course had to follow suit. BJ picked out their stuffed animals and did a great job.
 ha ha Can you tell Connor just woke up?! :)

 Kaylee helped make her valentine mail box. As the kids get older we are going to use our mail boxes to draw or put secret love notes to each other throughout the month.






Happy belated Valentines Day
0 Responses to "Valentines Day 2012"

Post a Comment