3/11/12 5:14 PM

(0) Comments

Super Bowl/Christie's 26 birthday

Beej & Chris

We celebrated the super bowl/my birthday at Papa Bruce's and Grandma Sherries. It was a lot of fun and crazy at the same time. BJ went downstairs with Kaylee while I started cooking the bread sticks and then carried Connor down stairs with me....well, I slipped and fell down the stairs and yelled this awkward yelp in fear of Connor getting hurt. It was such an ugly sound and I was super embarrassed BUT the good news is Connor was strapped in his carseat and didn't get hurt at all and I scraped my back a little and had a few bruises but nothing serious.

The rest of the night was good though. Thank you Bruce and Sherry for the YUMMY birthday cake!!! They made my birthday so special!




As far as other celebrations for my birthday. BJ took a day off work and watched the kids while I did whatever I wanted (unfortunately I had to work on homework a lot of the time...but it was still SO nice). We then had a little celebration with Grandma Scott and Pumpkin and my siblings. It was a great birthday.
0 Responses to "Super Bowl/Christie's 26 birthday"

Post a Comment