7/15/12 7:47 AM

(0) Comments

The Man Trip that turned into a Family Trip

Beej & Chris

BJ's friends from after high school (and some from high school) hold an annual "Man Camping Trip" where all the guys just get together to hang out and play games. Well as the years went by and some of the guys got married and had kids- it slowly turned into a "family camping trip". I am sure those guys that are still single probably hate the fact that it is no longer a "guy only" trip but they were all so kind nonetheless. BJ has some pretty amazing single guy friends that we just wish we could find wives for. Seriously- they are so kind and fun...I have no idea why any girl wouldn't be standing in line to date these guys.



We had a lot of fun...Kaylee especially had a blast. She made a new friend (Alice) and they had a blast together. Alice's dad (Brad) would play hide and seek with the kids- Kaylee was in heaven. She thought he was so fun.









BJ and I took turns going fishing while we were there. I threw my line in right next to a fish and it bit my line but I wasn't prepared to get a fish that early that I moved my line way to fast- so I lost it. Bummer. But it was still exciting either way. Both kids crashed as soon as we started driving home, so we parked in the shade and BJ went out fishing some more. It was such a fun and relaxing little vacation.



This wasn't on our trip- but it was shortly after. These were found in the southeast part of our church parking lot.

0 Responses to "The Man Trip that turned into a Family Trip"

Post a Comment