2/19/13 10:03 AM

(0) Comments

Random Pictures

Beej & Chris

A month or so ago we took Kaylee to get her hair cut (well trimmed). We went to Fantastic Sams here in Bountiful and she was a little nervous at first...


But she sat so still and did a great job!

So proud of my Kaylee girl. Since Fantastic Sams is right next to Smiths, every time we go grocery shopping she says "Mom that's where I got my hair cut". She called everyone and told them about her hair cut for weeks. So fun!
Grandma Tenney sent the kids some fun bath pains in the mail and they LOVED it! Here is some of their artwork. They play with this every bath time now.





Sticker fun! Isn't that chubby belly the cutest thing you have ever seen.




 Awhile back I took Kaylee to the Jazz game with me. It was an adventure for sure, but we figure if we keep taking her that she will eventually get used to it and do better. I know I know we have crazy thoughts. I usually hold her off for the first half, take her to the play place for half time and then buy a snack and let her play with the ipod for the last part of the game. Bj has taken her before and found this to work the best so I followed his advice. I haven't taken her again but I would do it again for sure.


 ha ha I love her silly faces
 Photo shoot with Kaylee and her cousin Desiree. These two are the cutest together.





 Kaylee isn't afraid to give anyone kisses on the lips. We are still trying to work on this....
 Desiree wiping the kisses off

 BJ has kept up his family tradition of eating popcorn every Sunday night and the kids love it..especially Connor. He could eat and eat and eat popcorn all day long.



 More sticker fun. Can't get much better than a bald daddy to put all the stickers on!
 Costco trip with our good friend Challae and her kids Brinlee and Everette
 We put the girls in one cart and the boys in the other. I didn't get pictures of the girls but here are the boys. We went to story time at 3 little monkeys and then headed to Costco for a few things and a little fun trip with the kids.



 I can't remember if I have blogged about this yet. But this little man LOVES peanut butter. I caught him on the cupboard (he is our climber) eating peanut butter by the spoon fulls.



 And he is still loving "brushin teeth!!" He yells it and makes his way up into the sink and will sit there and brush and brush and brush his teeth. ha ha



 Kaylee sat in her bed doing a full out assessment on her babies.
 she listened to their lungs....

 and her feet....
 But what impressed me the most was that she checked the babies reflexes on her knees and then pushed the babies leg out to show the reflex. We may have a future nurse on our hands.
 Giving medicine...








0 Responses to "Random Pictures"

Post a Comment