11/30/13 1:45 PM

(0) Comments

Putting up the Christmas Lights

Beej & Chris

We bought our Christmas tree the first year BJ and I were married on a black Friday sale for like $25 and have used it ever since. Sure I have told BJ that we need a bigger tree or that I would like a real tree, but this tree fits our family pretty good. I especially love all of the ornaments that we put on it every year. Each year we pick something that represents that year. Since my knee problems have been happening since BJ and I got married- this knee surgery was definitely one of the most important things of the year. 

BJ found this ornament and we both thought it was just perfect. I am always putting up my knees to elevate them while I ice or because they are hurting, and since we went to Disneyland this year it fit perfectly.





This year mom made a felt tree for the kids to play with instead of the real tree's ornaments, yeah it helped a little. But we still had to keep putting ornaments up at the top of the tree after Connor pulled them off. But hey- it was worth a try, and the kids had fun with the felt tree anyway.


0 Responses to "Putting up the Christmas Lights"

Post a Comment