11/11/13 1:16 PM

(0) Comments

Random pictures_Cousins_Pineview Friends

Beej & Chris

 Ever since Aunt Angela moved into Grandma and Grandpa's house we have had a lot of time to go visit cousins!



 How cute are those little bums. We had a little dance party in the front room. ha ha
 One of the C.N.A's at work just got into the nursing program at the DATC, as well as two other nurses got into the RN program at Weber- so we had a little celebration breakfast at Kneaders. One of the nurses invited me and when I told her I would have to bring my kids, she insisted I come. ha ha That nurse didn't end up showing up- and my kids were so naughty. But we made it through. A random lady could tell I was struggling and came up to me and told me how great of a mom I was. I held back the tears but it sure meant a lot to me. 

Danielle was the one that got into the nursing program, and I gave her a huge box of nursing school books.
 I then took a picture of the other nurses who came.

 Random fun pictures of the kids and mom


 Gosh I love these guys!




0 Responses to "Random pictures_Cousins_Pineview Friends"

Post a Comment