1/14/14 7:11 AM

(0) Comments

Cub Scouts

Beej & Chris


When we first got into the ward I was called to teach in the primary, I then got put into Cub Scouts, went back to the primary for 9 months, and are now back into Cub Scouts ;)

I taught Wolves for a few years and am now helping with the Webelos and are teaching the same boys I taught in Wolves. 

These boys can be rambunctious, but they are so sweet at the same time. A few of them bore their testimonies at church this last Sunday and I had never been more proud. 

Here are a few pictures of the boys 'holding fire'. We were working on the scientist and was able to go to one of the local High School teachers classroom where he taught the boys a ton while having fun!

Hunter Adamson
Isaac Phillips
? Can't tell who this is
Tristan Rodabough
Brennen Coons

?
One of the other leaders- Miranda Nielson
Michael Haroldsen

Braxton Haslam
Garcia

I believe this is Porter Wright
Some of my other scouts include: Kelson & Bryson Trump, and one of our new boys Alex
0 Responses to "Cub Scouts"

Post a Comment