12 years ago
Since the knee surgery was so hard on the family and took a lot from the kids, we had promised them as soon as I was feeling better that we would take them swimming!
We gathered all of our stuff and stuffed it in a Macey's bag lol. I of course made daddy carry that bag ;)
Isn't that little bum the cutest thing you have ever seen?!
Update on my knees: My knees have been doing a lot better. I was really discouraged at 9 weeks post knee surgery because the pain and swelling was worse than before surgery. When I went to the doctor for a follow up appointment they were hoping I would be doing a lot better than I was so I got nervous that the surgery did nothing to help. I left the doctors in tears.
A few weeks later I realized I had cleaned the whole house without needing to wear my knee straps or having to stop due to pain. It has been a slow process, but I do believe the surgery had helped and I am so happy to report that I have even been grocery shopping without wearing my knee straps (this is a miracle). I continue to go to the gym and have been using the bike to strengthen my muscles as best as I can. Feeling very hopeful!
Post a Comment