3/25/14 1:49 PM

(0) Comments

Preschool Field Trip to Smiths Marketplace in Bountiful

Beej & Chris

 While Kaylee was at preschool before we left for the field trip, Connor and I went to the dollar store and found these cute pink sun glasses. Kaylee loved them so much that she wore them for her whole preschool field trip to Smiths. It was so cute

Connor joined the picture and all the activities as though he was in the class with Kaylee himself


 We went around the store and got little treats and even tried some 'snot fruit'


 Kaylee wanted more!


 All the kids got ice cream cones

 cookies...

We then went and saw a squid and some of the Seafood


Lastly, everyone got a balloon to take home



They sure spoiled us at Smiths. I didn't think it would be that much fun going on a field trip at a place we shop at weekly, but I was wrong.
0 Responses to "Preschool Field Trip to Smiths Marketplace in Bountiful"

Post a Comment