10/24/14 12:53 PM

(0) Comments

Haunted House Suprise

Beej & Chris

I kept giving BJ a hard time that it had been so long since we had been on a date and how I wished he would plan one for us to go on. He surprised me and worked out a date night for us. I was so excited! He told me the date was a secret, but I figured we were probably just going to dinner and a movie. In fact, I was sure of it!

We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and then he started making the drive to SLC. I thought it was weird we were going to a movie in SLC instead of Farmington or Centerville, but thought nothing of it.

He then parked in front of a haunted house called "Castle of Chaos". I was SHOCKED. I started freaking out. "We aren't going there are we?" "BJ you must not know me because I HATE haunted houses. I would never ever CHOOSE to go to a haunted house".

I was shaking and sooooo nervous. BJ was laughing at first but then he realized how scared I really was and felt bad. But he had already spent the money to go and I knew if we didn't it would ruin the night. I told him I had to run to the bathroom, so we stopped at the Chick Fillet next door. The whole walk there I was shaking because I was so scared. I won't lie....I seriously thought about staying in that bathroom stall for awhile so I didn't have to go into that Haunted House!

When we got in line, the nerves got worse. I started saying "Babe, I don't think pregnant women are allowed in haunted houses. What if I have this baby? This stress is going to induce labor. I am so so scared".

BJ was so patient and just tried his best to comfort and distract me. We got into the haunted house and I went into "Defense mode". I didn't get startled hardly at all by people popping out in front of me because I knew they were going to do it. BJ was so calm that he jumped several times. At the very end of the haunted house, they made you get into a "box" by yourself and then closed the door which then turned into a slide. The slide led you to the outside of the haunted house where you were met by a man chasing you with a chainsaw. It was pretty intense. I will admit though....It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I was totally exhausted though as we drove home since I was so nervous and had kept my guard up throughout the whole time we were in the haunted house. I definitely slept good that night. Luckily...no bad dreams even. ;)
0 Responses to "Haunted House Suprise"

Post a Comment