12 years ago
While Connor was at preschool, Kaylee and I did a quick grocery trip. It was by far the fastest grocery trip I have ever done without a list! So...I of course took a picture ;) Smiths here in Bountiful has a daycare that the kids usually go to while I shop, but if they are closed or the kids want to go with me instead than we do that as well. Since they don't always have to grocery shop with me, the times they do they are usually pretty good which is nice.
Connor had always pretended to feel the baby kick, but I didn't think he had ever actually felt it. Now that the baby is kicking all the time I attempted to let Connor feel them.
He pretended to be interested..... But I think his leap pad was a little more entertaining to him
Raking up the leaves outside.
The kids of course had a great time jumping and playing in them. Usually we don't have such great weather for long enough to rake up all the leaves before snow hits, but this year it has been pretty warm so far.
For FHE we talked about being Thankful and how much our Heavenly Father has given to us. We talked about how each of these things that we are thankful for, we can say in our night prayers. Each morning the kids came up with something new that they were thankful for. It has been really fun to see what they come up with. I will post a picture of all the leaves when we get to Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment