1/11/15 11:49 AM

(0) Comments

Ashlynn 2 week Wellness Check

Beej & Chris

Since Ashlynn was needing more oxygen and having some struggles, we took her into to see the pediatrician. She was then diagnosed with RSV :( Since we were already there and had already been to the pediatrician's a few times since she was born, we counted this as her two week visit. Here are her stats:

Wt: 7lbs 9 ounces......45%
Length: 21.1 inches.... 90%
Head: 14 inches...... 50%






The kids LOVE love their baby sister

Since the kids were struggling for attention. I was trying to find time each day for just them. I definitely didn't do the best, but I tried my hardest. 

Here is a pic nic we had in the front room with Kaylee's tea set.

Kaylee and Connor taking turns holding their baby

Kaylee was so sweet and would BEG to hold Ashlynn, and then as soon as I start to pick something up or do something while she is holding her she would say "Im all done!" :)

Kaylee doing my hair all cute

Aunt Sherrie and my amazing cousin Heidi came to visit and check up on Ashlynn

Sisters :)

Mommy and Kaylee time









I quickly snuck away while BJ watched the baby to take the kids to the park



Playing hide and seek

Uncle JC and Anya came to help BJ with some house work before our move and came in and held the baby. We were super excited to have a visitor!
0 Responses to "Ashlynn 2 week Wellness Check "

Post a Comment