12 years ago
Ashlynn was finally able to come home Jan. 14th (4 days after she was delivered). The kids were beyond excited to meet their new baby sister. Here they are waiting with BJ while I am feeding her and gathering her supplies.
too funny.....(though I don't think BJ thought how crazy they were acting was very amusing at the time)
Meeting sweet baby Ashlynn Hope Tenney.
First family photo- don't mind the background huge pictures ha ha ha
Came home and showered and let the kids hold the baby for the first time...
Connor kept looking at her fingers and tiny little features
Kaylee waiting patiently or not so patiently for her turn ;)
SISTERS!
Ahhh I was soo happy to be sleeping in my own comfy bed with my family surrounding me. It was the best!
Since she came home with oxygen the pediatrician wanted to meet baby Ashlynn the following day that we came home. Here were her stats:Wt: 7 lbs 9 ounces....... 90%
Length: 20.3 inches...... 95%
Head: 13.9 inches........ 40%
Family popcorn night!
Post a Comment