3/14/15 9:46 PM

(0) Comments

Fun Saturdays

BJ

With all the changes of having a new sibling, moving into an apartment, and building a house- it has been a lot to deal with for the kids. We could tell they were starting to struggle a little and needed more attention. So we started having family time on Saturdays. Each child got to spend time with either mom or dad, and the next week they were trade who they were with. 
Connor and I went to the Jazz game for our Saturday outing.
We were looking for parking for what seemed like forever. I finally found a parking spot and kept looking around trying to see where I needed to pay for the parking spot. Connor noticed the sign and said something like "That signs says, no R's". I quickly realized he was right and we couldn't park where we were going to park. I laughed when I first saw the sign. I could totally see how he thought that was an R.


We had a great time at the game. The play area was no longer at the arena, so we grabbed some frozen yogurt and ate it during half time.



I found these amazing CRISPY M & M's at the gas station. Yumm, they were my favorite back in high school.
Dad was brave and took both kids fishing one Saturday. They of course had a blast!
The kids have enjoyed having their own special time each Saturday, and it has been a lot of fun for mom and dad as well ;)
0 Responses to "Fun Saturdays"

Post a Comment