3/31/15 9:01 AM

(0) Comments

Funny things kids Say

Beej & Chris

I wrote down a few funny things the kids have said recently and wanted to share: 

Connor: - One day while it was raining really hard outside and Connor got all wet. We got in the car and he says as he is crying: "I am sweating mom!". I tried to explain to him that it is not sweat and it is rain, but he just kept saying over and over "No! I am sweating. It's not rain mom!"

He has been throwing a fit over everything lately. The other day he was upset because Kaylee was looking at him. I said to him "It is fine Connor", which he quickly replies, "It's NOT Fine for me!". He has since used that phrase every time I tell him something is "fine".

Kaylee: - The other day the kids were fighting. I finally moved Kaylee's seat in the back of the car. She started crying and was saying ""I can't breathe back here. There is no window!"" as if she was dying. She was being so dramatic.

While driving into the apartment parking lot, we saw a lady in a wheelchair outside smoking. Kaylee asked what the lady was doing. I told her that she was just sitting outside smoking. Kaylee quickly said, "DOES she need help?" I told her no, she is fine. She said, "Did she call an ambulance!?" I later figured out after talking with her some more, that when I said she was "smoking" she thought of the smoke that comes from a fire! She thought she needed to be send to the emergency room.

Connor had been drawing on the back of the seat in the car with pen. After getting upset at him, he asked if he could have a cookie. I was so upset that he would ask that after getting in trouble that I  just told him "no" and ate it myself right then and there! Kaylee quickly gave Connor her cookie since she didn't like it anyway. Silly kids.

My first attempt to Grocery shopping with all three kids didn't go so well.

 The kids each took turns measuring every thing they could. I got hit in the back of my legs several times with their little cart. Connor dropped an egg in the dairy isle and I almost lost Connor while checking out. But, we made it :)
 I then carried the baby while pushing the food in the stroller. We forgot several things that were on the list, but overall I think we did a pretty good job. As crazy as life can be sometimes with three kids....I am so so grateful I get to experience it!

0 Responses to "Funny things kids Say "

Post a Comment