12 years ago
Connor went to a dentist for a preschool field trip. They learned that they are supposed to brush their teeth for 2 full minutes. Since the field trip we have started timing the kids as they try to brush for the full 2 minutes. They fight over who gets to hold the timer when they go in the bathroom. I'm just glad they are excited to brush their teeth. I hope they get their dads good teeth and not their moms
Austen and his mom Ashley McGavin
Austen is in the 3 year old preschool group
Brody and Connor
Connor has always talked about Brody and how much he likes playing with him. Apparently Brody is the "big cheese" at preschool and everyone fights over who gets to play with him. He is the tallest and one of the most mature. I am not sure, but I think he is the oldest in the group as well.
Playing dentist
Since the kids had so much fun setting up a trap for the leprechaun last year, we knew we couldn't go without setting a trap this year. The kids came up with their trap ideas and helped decorate the box. They tried luring in the leprechaun with money taped to the box.
This was the result of our trap after the leprechaun had come. He was sure sneaky and used the chocolate rolo's to prop up the box so he could sneak in without being caught. Darn! Maybe next year we will catch a leprechaun.
Post a Comment