10/10/09 7:43 PM

(1) Comments

Thoughts

Beej & Chris

This may be boring to some, but this is part of my journal so I am going to write about it anyway. :D. I have been feeling blessed and overwhelmed over the last little bit.
I have really enjoyed feeling the baby kick and move around, and cant wait till BJ can feel it! It is wierd seeing my belly grow...cause I still can't believe I am pregnant and have a person growing in my tummy. I honestly say or think the words "I am pregnant, really?!" EVERYDAY! It is just crazy and amazing and overwhelming and exciting all at 0nce.
Sometimes I will see a baby and just want our baby girl to be here right now! And then sometimes I think about the actual process of having the baby and I get scared to death. I have seen a few babies delivered in my clinicals in school but it still freaks me out. I worry all the time that I am not doing all the things I am supposed to for the baby, and that something will happen to the baby. But I have been comforted over and over again which has really helped. I am nervous for the future and if I am going to know how to teach my kids the important things, and if I am going to have the patience I need each day.
I am having a lot of fun getting things ready for the babies room and enjoy the projects I am working on...but get overwhelmed and tired easy so I just take it one day at a time. Luckily I have amazing support and love from BJ, my family, and friends that it has not been too bad.
Not a fan of acid reflux and feel for those that deal with this on a daily basis.
Like I said, I have had a lot of emotions over the past couple weeks (good ole' hormones) and I just thought I would write a few of them down. Thanks for listening or reading. :)
1 Response to "Thoughts"
Nina said :
October 11, 2009 at 10:17 AM
that's so great to write down the feelings you have while you're pregnant, it'll be fun to read later!

Post a Comment