12 years ago
Here are some pictures of the night. For those of you that have never been to Witches night. It is a lot of women dressed up in witch costumes, fun music, food, and boutiques to shop at. They also had different drawings throughout the night. It was a lot of fun. I will have to get pictures from Rachel to show you my costume. I didn't take any of me.
Here is a video of Nina doing her "sea walking". LOL ok so I dont know if that is the name or if that is how you spell it...but you get the point.
At the end of the night we went to Article Circle to get some ice cream. These past couple weeks I have felt hungry at least every 2 hours, and I get sick if I don't eat so I got a hamburger instead. Article Circle was closing in 10 minutes, had locked the doors and turned off their "Open" sign but we walked up to the drive inn anyways and asked for ice cream. I felt bad for asking but I said to the guy at the window, "could you make a pregnant women a hamburger?". He smiled and said he would. I was very grateful and scarved the hamburger down so fast..it totally hit the spot! Thanks Article Circle Man!
Post a Comment