6/12/10 9:41 AM

(1) Comments

COUSINS!!!

Beej & Chris

Can I just say..Cousins are soo much fun!! I got the wonderful opportunity when I was growing up to spend a lot of time with my cousins. We grew to be really close friends and are still today. BJ and I are so excited that Kaylee gets to have this same opportunity. The following pictures are of my family and the cousins she has on the "Scott" side. Kaylee also has a lot of cute/fun cousins on the "Tenney" side..with a new one on the way in July!!
From L-R. In the back is Brooklyn (almost 2 yrs) and Carson (almost 4 yrs with his cheesy smile). In the front is Desiree (1 1/2 weeks old) Kaylee (4 months), and Logan (1 month old).



Yes- Kaylee does look HUGE next to these newborns!


Yay for Cousins!

1 Response to "COUSINS!!!"
Recksieks said :
June 19, 2010 at 9:30 AM
Such cute pictures! We always had fun with our cousins growing up too and still have a good time when we can get together. What a blessing to have them all so close!

Post a Comment