12 years ago

A terrible..terrible accident happened in our neighborhood this last friday. A sweet 6 year old girl named Saige was playing outside in her backyard on her swingset and her scarf got tangled up and she ended up hanging herself on the slide. Her mom found her, cut her down and performed CPR. Lifeflight landed in our neighborhood and rushed her to Primary Children's hospital where she is now. It is only wednesday and Saige is doing AMAZING. The Primary presidency sent out e-mails to let everyone know so we could pray for her and her family. We seriously witnessed a miracle. Saige was awake and talking the very next day. It is just amazing and such a miracle. When I was a primary teacher, I taught the 5 year olds and on occasion Saige's class would join our class. She seriously is the cutest girl, so sweet and loving. From what I hear, Saige has a fever the doctors are watching as well as a few motor delays but other than that is recovering quite rapidly. But prayers are always needed. I can't even imagine how tramadic this was for Saige's mother who found her. Please join me and pray for this family!

Post a Comment