12 years ago
I am really disliking Walmart at the moment. I went to Walmart in Centerville yesterday to get a few random things for our upcoming vacations and left frustrated. I used to go to Walmart for everything. Lately we have been going to Shopko and Target because of gift cards and different coupon deals. So it had been awhile since I had needed to go to Walmart.
Things I dislike about Walmart:
- It is a HUGE store therefore the parking lot is HUGE- so it takes forever to find a parking spot and run in and walk all the way to the back of the store to get milk or something "quick and easy".
- The sales associates are not always the kindest. I know you get this in every store but in my one trip I had a lot of onry workers. Example- I went to buy a present for my dad. It was a season of Everybody Loves Raymond on dvd. I couldn't find it so I asked the sales associate if he had any. He said no. I then asked him if he could look online and see if there was a store close by that I could go to that would have them. And he said, "nope. There aren't any stores in Utah that have them." That's a pretty big statement. I said, "You got online today..TODAY..somebody came in to the store today and asked you for this movie and you got online and checked all the stores in Utah and not a single one of them had them in the store." ok well I didn't say all that but I wanted to. He then said, "I just know". Wow I am glad he "just knows".
- Having to wait at the photo center or the fishing checkout for 20-30 minutes until you can find somebody to help.
- Walmart doesn't have any hand sanitizer (in Centerville) or wipes to clean off the shopping carts. This is an added extra- but when you have a baby that eats EVERYTHING she see's it becomes more of a need.
- Walmart has 15-17 checkout lines and only 4 are open!
- Walmart has everything you can think to have and for the cheapest price out there making all the above even more annoying. They are making mega $$$$. Let's fix some of these problems please.
Ok I am done complaining. Maybe I just had a good experience at Target and Shopko the other day making this seem all that worse. But both stores had people standing at the checkout center's waiting for someone to come checkout. I was asked at both locations by several people if I needed any help finding something. They both have a button that you can push at the varies different department stores that you can push alarming the nearest sales associate so come and help you. AND they both have hand sanitizer wipes. :)
The End.
Post a Comment