9/28/12 11:10 AM

(1) Comments

What we do for fun...

Beej & Chris

We got so lucky and had AMAZING peaches this year from both trees. We shared some, froze some, and ate A LOT. LOVE peaches!
Sometimes to change it up we take the stroller and go to the "Apple Park" so here are a few pictures from our last trip there.







Later on that day it started raining. Connor was asleep so he couldn't join us but Kaylee and I ran outside to run in the rain. Kaylee had so much fun!









Luckily Connor woke up and joined us later on for another sprinkle. He mostly just played in the mud ha ha

Connor loves to stand on things. I am always finding him climbing on his toys and then just standing there. I found him putting all of our cans into the trash can. Thank goodness it didn't land on his little toes in the process.
We are always trying to find new fun things to do around here....so one day we made a fort and played with the flash light.

The kids didn't like it at all ;)
Both kids love to dip their chips in "sauce". It is the cutest thing to watch.
It takes so much concentration...


Thank goodness I have Kaylee as a little helper to go around and clean the house for me. :)
After seeing my good friend Heidi work on freezing fresh corn and remembering how much better it is compared to the canned corn...I decided to do some myself. I could barely keep up with the kids eating the corn on the cobs. Connor ate two at least and Kaylee at least 3!
As I was finishing up I heard the kids laughing in the bathroom which is never a good sign. lol so I went in to check on them and found Connor was sucking on the corn and then dropping it in the toilet and then doing it again. with Kaylee laughing hysterically. Yep- GROSS!
And then there are moments like this....
I knew it was bound to happen one of these nights. They were upstairs playing for hours until they finally crashed. The next day wasn't so fortunate. BJ went in to find the kids BUTT NAKED playing in their rooms. lol Needless to say the following night I put Kaylee to bed first and then after she was asleep I put Connor down.


1 Response to "What we do for fun..."
Mandy Sue said :
September 29, 2012 at 8:08 PM
Your comment to my post made me feel good! I think it is so hard balancing everything, and it is nice to know I am not the only one who feels that way! I think Kaylee's facial expressions are so funny! And I tried to build a fort for Iva, but she tore it down and climbed on the couch because that is where she wanted to sit instead! Kids are funny.

Post a Comment