9/30/12 1:56 PM

(0) Comments

Who am I sir UTAH MAN AM I

Beej & Chris

 We got free awesome tickets to the Utah State vs. U of U football game in September that we could not pass up. The game was in Logan and BJ thought it would be fun for all 4 of us to go- so we braved it and took the kids.
 Kaylee actually did pretty good!
 Connor did as well considering we were in his bedtime by the end. He needed some time to walk around for a bit and then BJ got him to sleep. He was loving sitting on daddy's lap and did for most of the game.

 This was as he was about ready to fall asleep...isn't that cute

 Kaylee colored and played with the people in front of us. I kinda felt bad cause she kept kicking them and would stand on their bench with them...but at the same time they didn't seem to upset and Kaylee was happy so...



 GO UTES! Kaylee still requests the Utah Fight song as she goes to bed. Daddy taught it to her and she almost has it memorized word for word.


0 Responses to "Who am I sir UTAH MAN AM I"

Post a Comment