12 years ago
Okay so I had never been to Disney on Ice and never really though about going. But I heard on the radio that they were giving away free tickets so I called BJ and asked him if he wanted to go check it out. He spun the wheel and didn't win the 4 free tickets but they gave him 2 free tickets for coming down. And since the only day available for the free tickets was in the late afternoon while BJ was at work. We took Connor to his friend Takota's house while Kaylee and I went to the show.
Getting all ready to go. Kaylee didn't have any dress ups to wear so we just got in our prettiest dress and sparkly shoes.
Kaylee was sooo excited. She kept asking all day "We go to Disney on Ice yet?"
We got all dressed up, make up and all (or as Kaylee calls chapstick "lips"...I want some "lips" mom) and we were ready to go.
Right after we parked- SOO excited!
Kaylee was pulling my arm so we could get there fast. She then started to skip down the sidewalk smiling ear to ear.
We walked in and Kaylee said, "MOM its so pretty. Look its blue!" (talking about the ice rink)
Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy
Finding Nemo
Beauty and the Beast
All the princesses
Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, Pocahontas, Jasmine, Mulan.
Toy Story
It's a Small World like at Disney Land
Yummy slushy in a cup that lights up (Since we got the tickets for free I figured we would splurge and get one thing)
Yummy....until she dropped the whole thing on the floor and tried to use her spoon to eat it anyway. lol
Pinocchio
Mulan
Incredibles
Lion King
Everyone...
We LOVED it! Definitely better than the circus and I love the circus. ha ha. Since the show was 2 hours long I knew Connor wouldn't make it (especially since it landed during his naptime) even though during the first half of the show I was wishing he was there seeing it...we left him to go play with Takota and Miranda Nelson- Next year for sure buddy!
Post a Comment