12 years ago
Well, since you can't have too many photo shoots with girls especially, I decided to curl Kaylee's hair and take some photo's.
I love curling Kaylee's hair but it only holds the curl for about an hour and then is flat as a pancake
This little girl has so much personality and is still too smart for her own good.
Kaylee has been really well behaved for the most part but just recently she hit the terrible "almost three year olds". And BOY does she have a sassy attitude. BUT we still love her. :)
Kaylee loves to play crafts especially play dough. She talks like she is a 4 year old and has an amazing memory. She will repeat whatever you tell her and can memorize songs she hears really quickly. While in the car I was trying to explain something to her and at the end said, "Does that make sense Kaylee?" And for the rest of the car ride Kaylee would talk and talk and talk and after each thing she said, she would say, "Does that make sense mom?" ha ha YEP it makes sense Kaylee.
She surprises me everyday with the things she knows and understands. Just the other day she asked me what time it was. I said, "Time for you to get a watch". She said, "No mom, where is the big hand and the little hand?" I asked BJ and he didn't teach her that so I don't know where she got it. Since Kaylee talks and acts so old I sometimes forgets she is still only 2 years old.
I love my Kaylee girl. She also loves to read books, play pretend, play a game we made up called "jungle", and watch shows or play on the Ipad. Her biggest fear is that Connor is going to eat or take her toys and is always handing me things telling me to hide them from Connor.
Kaylee takes a nap at around 1230 everyday and sleeps for a bout an hour. She wakes up around 7pm and goes to bed around 8 pm. She LOVES babysitters and whenever I tell her we are going to have one for a date or something she says, "Are you leaving yet?" Don't worry we don't get babysitters very often and whenever we do she eats pizza and watches a movie so I guess I can't blame her for loving it.
We just love you Kaylee girl!
Post a Comment