11/8/12 9:21 PM

(0) Comments

Funny kids that make me laugh

Beej & Chris

Ha ha I LOVE this kid. He spilled on his clothes and Kaylee was asleep in their room so I put on one of my shirts. Look at that cheeser smile.
Connor is getting soo big. He doesn't like sitting in his high chair anymore and is obsessed with chairs. He pushes the chairs wherever he wants and climbs on the table and cupboard. I frequently find him sitting on the table giving me the biggest grin.
He is almost 17 months and eats everything you give him. He takes two naps one at 10 am in the morning and another one around 1pm. He LOVES his sister and wants to do whatever she is doing. I love seeing his personality develop more and more these days. He is growing up so fast.
Kaylee recently started sticking her tongue out while she works on crafts or concentrates. It is the cutest thing!
Okay so life isn't always smiles and giggles. Connor being the chill guy that he is- still has a few temper tantrums and still on occasion holds his breath and passes out. BUT it is getting better.

Ohhh this cute little sad face just melts your heart. Don't worry I gave him lots and lots of loves after I captured these pictures.
AND this is what happens when Mom is at work. No wonder the kids LOVE LOVE LOVE their dad and ask for him all the time.
Look at the cool fort they made with the couches





Kaylee is such a good helper and could play in the water in the sink all day if I let her.
And that is Connor's favorite book Hop on Pop. He pushes it right on my lap and jumps up and waits for me to read it, and if I don't he gets mad. ha ha


0 Responses to "Funny kids that make me laugh"

Post a Comment