12 years ago
Costco Mindshare Christmas Party
Wow- BJ's company just keeps getting bigger and bigger. They are still doing really good despite losing one of their biggest costumers. Oh and BJ Tenney was made a "lead" developer. BJ is well known by the CTO and CEO and whenever we see them at the different Christmas parties- they always stop me and tell me how much the appreciate BJ being a part of their team. To say I am proud is definitely an understatement.
Kaylee and Connor had fun with the little games they played even though they were all kinda silly- they were perfect for our kids.
Meeting Santa
and the Grinch...
The Grinch gave Kaylee a little stuffed bunny that has a zipper in the back where you can hide something small (oh joy. I guess I will know where to look next time she hides my phone or keys). Speaking of hiding things. When I went to pick Kaylee up from nursery, Kaylee went outside with BJ and the leaders caught me and asked me to bring Kaylee back so she could tell them where she hid their car keys. ha ha Luckily they found them in the toy closet. Kaylee is such a little stinker.
Temple Square lights with the family
I knew I was going to have to work Christmas Eve, which is the night we usually go see the lights in temple square. So we decided to go out as a family right after BJ got off work before it got too cold.
I knew I was going to have to work Christmas Eve, which is the night we usually go see the lights in temple square. So we decided to go out as a family right after BJ got off work before it got too cold.
We got all bundled up and headed out
Connor sure loves his daddy
There wasn't anyone close to take a family picture for us- so we just took a few of both mom and dad with the kids.
Kaylee then had to use the bathroom so I took Connor in the Joseph Smith memorial building where he found the Sister Missionaries and being the shy little guy he is, he hid behind the plant and chair for a good 15 minutes until his sister came and saved him.
ha ha ha. It is the funniest thing. No matter where we are- if someone looks at him or talks to him and he gets shy he will stand wherever he is and hide (behind the shopping cart, under a blanket, or he will even walk up to a wall and look at it until "they" go away). He doesn't cry and he will smile at whoever is looking at him. But he won't come out of hiding until they are gone or mom picks him up and moves him.
I am so glad we got there when we did, because it got so dark and cold really fast and we ended up leaving at the perfect time. Such a fun night out.
Post a Comment