12/6/12 12:42 PM

(0) Comments

Going home from Disneyland

Beej & Chris

Crazy hair on day 4. Ready to catch our shuttle and head home.
The kids ate cereal for breakfast at the airport.





Gotta end with silly pictures...




Overall the trip was a great success. This was BJ's first time going to Disneyland so the only thing I wish I had done was had BJ go on the most popular rides (Space Mountain and Splash Mountain). I was so excited (as was BJ) to take the kids around and ride all the fun Disney kid rides that I forgot about BJ and the fact that this was HIS first time here as well. And of course being the amazing person he was- he never asked or complained once. Anyway- we plan on going again with the kids as they get older so they can ride the fun rides with dad. :)

0 Responses to "Going home from Disneyland"

Post a Comment