12 years ago
Baby Alexa was born at the end of February (February 21st) and then was blessed in March. Alexa has the cutest chubby cheeks- I just wanna kiss them all day long. This is the only picture I have of the family for now.
But here are some other pictures of the day..
Kaylee and her best-est cousin/friend Desiree
Holding Alexa hours after she was born
Love Uncle Nate
Great Grandma Parker
LOGAN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY
This is the only picture I have- but it was too cute not to share. Got to love Cousins (and the cousins of our cousins that are shared in this picture)
MOTHER'S DAY
2013
Mother's Day was amazing as always this year- because I have the best husband in the world! Seriously- he makes me feel special every single day.
I got a gift card to buy something at Amazon and a wonderful day with my family. Afterwards we went to Grandma Scott's house to celebrate with her.
My mom is amazing and we had a good night in her backyard roasting hot dogs and marshmallows.
I just feel so blessed to have such an amazing family. Life is good :)
















Post a Comment