5/15/13 2:49 PM

(0) Comments

Fun in the Sun

Beej & Chris

SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! 

We are so excited. Everyday is an adventure coming up with things to keep my kids occupied (cause you know they never play with the  million of toys that they have unless I am sitting right there playing with them- and after awhile I get sick of playing lego's or cars). But summer time is the best! My kids LOVE going outside and will play in the sandbox all day long if I let them. 
We also got a trampoline from the grandparents, we bought a small little slide for the kids to play with, and just recently bought this pool to play with. With sprinkles placed under the tramp and a pool to soak in, life can't get much better. ;)
We set it all up and invited our friends Brinlee, Everett, and Challae over to swim


Siblings= best friends (most of the time)
"look mom- it's Brinlee!"



These girls are so brave- they weren't afraid to get soaked in the face a few times while playing with the sprinkler
While I made some Mac & Cheese- Challae played with the kids


I just love that these kids are all so close in age! It is so much fun

0 Responses to "Fun in the Sun"

Post a Comment