9/18/13 7:58 AM

(0) Comments

Indoor Slide

Beej & Chris

 I love this girl! Kaylee has given up her naps :( I guess I can't be surprised since she is now 3 1/2 years old. So she usually goes in her room for a quiet time and then when she is done and Connor is still asleep than she will watch a show, play on the Ipad or do a quiet craft. She is soo good to be quiet and let Connor sleep. I rock Connor to sleep for nap time, and she will stay downstairs quietly while I put him to bed. It used to be hard because she would always wake him up, but she has really grown up and has become such a helper! We love our Kaylee girl.
 Okay, I have always had a dream that I would add an indoor slide to our next home. I just LOVE the idea. But since we aren't quite ready to move yet, we decided to make do and make our own temporary indoor slide. The kids L.O.V.E.D it!!




 While Kaylee was in preschool, Connor and I met Grandma and Uncle Nate at IHOP for breakfast. It is still so weird to have Kaylee be gone for 2 hours twice a week!

0 Responses to "Indoor Slide"

Post a Comment