9/16/13 7:37 AM

(0) Comments

Neighborhood/Friend BB

Beej & Chris

 Our neighbors the Nelsons (Miranda, Jesse, and Takota) invited our family and the McGavins (Ashlee, Jared) over to their house for a BBQ. I didn't take pictures, but Kaylee helped out and took a few of her own with my phone. :)

Unfortunately right as we were leaving to go to the BBQ, BJ noticed the garage floor was all wet due to a leak coming from our laundry room....needles to say, he stayed to clean up and fix the leak.

The kids and I had a fun time visiting. Ashlee's husband Jared served in the same LDS mission as I did, but with the mission president before mine so that was kind of cool. He served in one of my areas; Fargo, ND.






 Miranda and I are VT'ing partners, and Ashley, Miranda, and I are all in Cub Scouts together.

0 Responses to "Neighborhood/Friend BB"

Post a Comment