12 years ago
My little sister Angela has moved back from Wyoming, and is now staying with the parents in Layton along with her three sweet kids. Since she is separated from her husband, she works full time and needs help with babysitters a lot throughout the week.
I had been helping to watch them once a week while she worked 3-9pm, but after a few times.....having 5 kids 3 and under was a little (a lot) overwhelming.....I told my sister I couldn't do that long every week. So I now am just available to help out here and there.
But here is a picture of the cousins playing at grandma's house while Auntie Christie watched them.
We made snowman out of marshmellows
I sure love this kids, and my kids LOVE their cousins. We hope to hang out with them even more since they live closer to us now!
Post a Comment