10/9/13 12:05 PM

(0) Comments

Elder Nathan Scott

Beej & Chris



 I am so proud to announce that my little brother Nathan Scott got his mission call to Rochester, New York Spanish Speaking.


 Nathan is such a stud and one of my siblings that I have always been close to. I used to help change his little diapers for heavens sakes. ha ha
But seriously, he is one of a kind. Nate was always the one getting things for everyone, worrying about how others are feeling, very observant and smart in school, and just an overall great person. 
I know without a doubt in my mind that he is going to be an amazing servant of the Lord for the next two years. He doesn't leave till the end of February and we are sure going to miss him, but I am beyond excited for him and the journey he is going to take in the next two years.

Love you - soon to be- Elder Nathan Scott

0 Responses to "Elder Nathan Scott"

Post a Comment