5/31/14 2:02 PM

(0) Comments

BJ's Birthday Celebration

Beej & Chris

For BJ's birthday he requested taking the family out camping. We went up the mountain by the big 'B' in Bountiful, Utah. It was a short quick drive....but a little too many curves on the road for my liking. This was before we had announced that I was pregnant and I was sick sick sick. I told BJ his birthday present was having me come on this camping trip with him ;)
But we had a good time. The kids just LOVE camping thanks to their dad


We started seeing some cloud cover and felt a few sprinkles....so we braced for the worst.


Being the amazing Scouter- BJ hoped up there and built us a little tarp cover where we put all of our stuff in case it rained.


Luckily the sprinkles was all we got


Campsite


Roasting Marsh mellows

Just chillin'


The birthday boy




These kids were sooo dirty. I kept trying to wipe them down but finally just gave up







The next day after the campout, we went to a BBQ at his friend Becca's house (they invited us over not realizing it was his actual birthday)

I made sure they knew though, because I brought a birthday cake with us








We had a good time visiting and letting the kids play outside for a bit




Happy Happy Birthday BJ! The big 29! He went and bought a few clothes at Gordmans but decided that was all he wanted for his birthday.
0 Responses to "BJ's Birthday Celebration"

Post a Comment