12 years ago
Kaylee's preschool program
Each of the kids were assigned a part for the program. Kaylee by far had the longest part. This is what she had to say:
"We had a great year in preschool. We learned a lot of things. We will sing some of the things we learned"
Kaylee practiced and practiced and practiced....until she had that part memorized. I was SO PROUD of her when she stood up and said it all by herself in front of everyone. Mrs. Janet was impressed, and said "I gave Kaylee the hardest and longest part because I knew if anyone could do it Kaylee could".
Kaylee is also an amazing singer. She knew all of the songs and sang them so loud. I loved every minute of it!
Thanks Grandma Scott and 'Pumpkin' for coming and supporting Kaylee- it meant so much!
ha ha and of course, Kaylee gave a cute pose for me when I asked her to smile.
Kaylee had a great first year in preschool and is excited to have Mrs. Janet again next year. She is learning to sound out words and is working on reading mini books right now.
Post a Comment